Το Γραφείο Σταδιοδρομίας ανακοινώνει 1 κενή θέση πρακτικής άσκησης για φοιτητές/τριες του Πανεπιστημίου Κύπρου στην PrimeTel PLC – Online Marketing Coordinator Internship, στη Λεμεσό, στα πλαίσια του προγράμματος Καλοκαιρινών Τοποθετήσεων Φοιτητών σε Επιχειρήσεις (ΙΝΤΕRNSHIPS).
Οι ενδιαφερόμενοι φοιτητές καλούνται να αποστείλουν το Βιογραφικό τους Σημείωμα στο [email protected] με Θέμα Καλοκαιρινή Τοποθέτηση «PrimeTel PLC- Online Marketing Coordinator Internship» μέχρι την Παρασκεύη 13 Ιουνίου 2014.
PrimeTel is an electronic communications and information technology company established in Cyprus on the 18th of June 2003. It develops and offers Fixed and Mobile Telephony, Internet and TV. PrimeTel, founded in June 2003, is licensed by the Office of the Commissioner of Electronic Communications and Postal Regulation (OCECPR) to establish and operate a fixed public
telecommunications network and to provide fixed-line electronic communications. We deliver innovative services to consumers thanks to our autonomous island-wide fiber optics network that also allows us to compete on differentiation and operate with higher capital efficiency. PrimeTel’s network infrastructure currently reaches more than 250,000 premises in the Republic of Cyprus. The company also offers a wide range of broadband services for the corporate and residential market. PrimeTel owns and operates an international network, providing network connectivity, data communications and IP-based services. Our constant commitment is to provide comprehensive solutions with competitive packages of broadband services.
Fixed telephony•Mobile Telephony•High-speed Internet•Digital Television•Leased circuits•Hosting and Collocation
Corporate customersResidential customers•Telecommunication carriers•Mobile telephony users
Online Marketing Coordinator Internship
We are looking for energetic and self-driven candidates to join our challenging environment and undertake an internship placement at our offices in Limassol.
The Online Marketing Coordinator will assist in the day-to-day management of online advertising; social media marketing activities and online sales. This is an excellent opportunity to execute highly visible cross-functional projects that significantly impact our business.
Your role will be to assist on the following:
– Work closely with internal teams to monitor all chatter across social media outlets on a daily basis to ensure timely and appropriate responses.
– Manage and optimize online advertising campaigns (SEM, PPC, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, retargeting etc.) and identify new online ad opportunities to maintain consistent demand gen growth
– Develop measurements for ROI and success via social channels and online
– Managing online sales leads, responding to inquiries and answering questions via our online live chat or any other online channel
– University student or recent graduate with strong academic track record
– Passion for consumer e-commerce together with an entrepreneurial mindset
– Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
– Strong communication skills in both Greek and English
– Ability to communicate pleasantly and persuasively, excellent writing skills; natural communicator and networker
– Organized, self-motivated and works independently to set and achieve goals
– Enthusiastic, passionate, with a flexible “can do attitude” to manage changing business demands
DURATION: 4 – 6 weeks
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Opportunity to see a great e-commerce growth project first hand in a very
– Independence and flexibility in your own work
– Professional guidance and steep learning curve
– Motivated team with fun at work!